Sunday, May 30, 2010
One...Two...Three
Three reasons why I didn't blog yesterday.
Brett Ryne Nelson
Tanner Bradley Nelson
Brady Michael Nelson
We got up and went to the Zoo...ate at NuWay (where Brady decided to eat only ketchup for lunch)...went swimming...had a cookout...and went to bed.
Our day was crazy busy and full of fun. I loved ALMOST every minute of it. I thought about blogging probably four times...but then realized I'd have to stop having fun with the boys to get a little quiet time to write. So I hope you all understand why I didn't blog. Today we are heading to church where my cousin's newly adopted son will be baptized. I am so excited to be a part of something so special and can't wait to tell you all about it. Their story is so inspiring and to Connie and Eric...we are so happy for you. Congratulations on the adoption and the baptism! I'll try to blog tonight about the events of such a special day and I'll even throw in a little of PR's sermon for my friends in Western Kansas!
Have a Blessed Sunday All!
Amy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment