Friday, May 28, 2010

Everything Glorious

I was looking this morning for a song to add to the playlist.  It is such an exciting day here in Mulvane.  First of all, it is my Mom's birthday and that is pretty much a national holiday.  Secondly, the baseball, softball and boys track teams are heading to state today...so I was looking for something that would express my mood.

I chose another David Crowder Band song called...Everything Glorious.  I think that the words to this song are so cool.

You make everything glorious...
You make everything glorious...
You make everything glorious...
And I am yours...so what does that make me?

When you live life with a Christ filled heart, you have the option to make the best of everything around you. Every moment...every action...every word.  Even the dark moments seem not so dark with Him in your life.  I am not saying there won't be sadness...or grief.  But when Christ is in your heart...you face the sadness knowing that He is there and that even in the darkness...He is glorious.

When we talk about being His...we have to be exactly that.  We have to trust...love...and completely give of ourselves to Him.  When we are willing to make that choice...we find glory in the littlest things...and in the biggest events.  For instance...professional athletes give Him glory all of the time when they do something well on the court or field.  Musicians thank Him for their talents.  Sometimes I thank Him for making me be able to get through just ONE DAY with my kids. 

I think if you love Him and give Him the glory he deserves...even the rain drops will have a glorious look to them.

Have a Blessed Day and Lets GO CATS!!!
Amy

PS~Mom...I love you more than words can say.  You are an inspiration to me in so many ways and I cannot imagine life with anyone but you as my Mom.  Your relationship with Christ is incredible and I am so blessed to have you leading by example.  I hope you have the best day and can't wait to give you a big birthday hug. 
Love...Me

1 comment:

Ksannie said...

Thank you! I love you too - you know that . . . You are right - give him the glory and the rain drops turn into rainbows every time! Can't wait for dinner tonight and to be with "most" of my family! Doesn't get any better than that . . . of course, we will sure miss our "Coaches" but sure hope we win big!!!!