Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful women out there. I know that this day is so important and I hope that we are all able to embrace whatever part of Motherhood we are in. Whether it be the crazy chaotic times of small children...the scary, busy part of teenagers...or the part of Motherhood where we can sit back and admire the job we've done. Enjoy this day and know that God loves us so much that he blessed us with the gift to be like Him. He set the example of how to love and as Mothers, it is our job to follow His lead. Have a Blessed and Wonderful Day!
Amy
1 comment:
Motherhood is something that I always looked forward to. So far this past year has been the hardest "motherhood" adventure I have been on. I sometimes get mad because I didn't sign on to be a single parent and I get angry because decisions made by others left me this way. But I have to remember that I'm never alone, HE is right there for me to lean on...I just need to remember to remember...
Post a Comment