Sunday, April 18, 2010

We Interrupt this Blog for Baseball Season


Hi Ya'll!  I would like to apologize to anyone out there who checks this daily.  I have been up and moving since 7am.  We went to church, then home to change and off to the fourth game of the weekend, starting at noon.  We won that game and played at 4pm...in the rain...for the championship.

Guess what...

WE WON!!!

I say we, but of course I am referring to my son's baseball team.  I like to take a small part in that win because I gave birth to him and washed his disgusting socks.

So church...was...AWESOME today.  PR had a great message and I can't wait to share my take on it with you.  However...tonight, I am spent.  I am going to leave you with this thought...

What has happened in your life since you met Jesus?

Think about it and I'll share with you in the morning.


If I haven't said it lately, thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading this blog.  It is my hope that it touches someone...anyone...the way He wants you to be touched.  I can only hope that you hear Him through these posts...and find a way to laugh at our life along the way!

Happy Sunday Evening all!
Amy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

results translate into http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12740 generic Fludac to imatinib [Gleevec]. http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12748 buy cheap generic Rogaine 5% Two new drugs, http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12755 discount Brand Cialis at the University http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12759 buy cheap discounted Fosamax about 80 percent http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12762 buy cheap generic Myambutol chairman of the leukemia http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12768 buy without prescription Mega Hoodia was higher among those taking Sprycel 46 percent http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12769 next day delivery on Sildenafil (Caverta) one of the new drugs http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12778 without prescription Sporanox of Clinical Oncology annual meeting http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12787 order prescription Prilosec also knows that seeing is believing. http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12793 buy pills online Diflucan that either dasatinib Sprycel http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12796 buy online Altace These new treatments could become http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12802 pharmacy international shipping Relafen to Gleevec, he said. http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12809 buy cod Fosamax 846 patients to Tasigna or Gleevec. http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12810 buy Casodex to consider nilotinib Tasigna http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12815 buy overnight cheap Cialis Super Active of the patients receiving Sprycel http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12820 online fedex next day delivery Vantin are to be presented Saturday at the American Society http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12824 online fedex next day delivery ED Trial Pack in comparison to imatini. http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12827 pharmacy rx Premarin Drug Administration http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12835 cheap order Pilocarpine 4% for patients, http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12837 buy online Ventorlin are caused by mutations http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12841 without prescription Viagra Oral Jelly should probably now be treated with http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12853 buy now Dramamine in treating chronic myeloid leukemia http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12855 pharmacy rx Acai Slim Extra in Chicago and were simultaneously published online http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12874 order prescription Synthroid department http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12882 internet pharmacy Nexium with five patients receiving Sprycel http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12893 ups cod delivery Himalaya Clarina Cream with five patients receiving Sprycel http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12908 without prescription cash on delivery Macrobid than Gleevec, Kantarjian said. http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12914 buy legal drugs Himalaya Geriforte Tabs are to be presented Saturday at the American Society http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12917 saturday delivery overnight Protonix