I believe that you're my healer
I believe that you are all I need
I believe that you're my healer
I believer that you are enough for me
Jesus you're all I need
Healer, Kari Jobe
We got news yesterday that a teacher in our school district was put in the hospital with headache symptoms. She teaches at the elementary school and just recently had a new baby. They also have a two year old. Her husband is also a teacher at the elementary school and just happens to be the teacher of Tanner...our middle son. I wanted to pass this on because they are in a situation right now that needs hope. It has been told to me that she has suffered two strokes and is recovering slowly. They are a good family and are in need of some major prayers. Please lift Sarah up tonight as she is going through this awful experience. Please lift her husband (Nic) up as he is unsure of the outcome and worried for his wife and children. Please lift up their little ones as they go through the next few days depending on the arms of others. And please know that Jesus is the ultimate healer. He knows her path and we have to trust that she is safe with Him. Please, please, please be with them in prayer.
Thank you,
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment