'We know that God is always at work for the good of everyone who loves him. They are the ones God has chosen for his purpose.' Romans 8:28
I am a firm believer in His presence in our day to day lives. For several years now, I have been trying to give Him the credit He deserves for the little things that amaze me. When I first stumbled upon the Kyrie Foundation website...it wasn't by chance. The friendships I have made and the direction I have gone with the foundation was not at all by some amazing coincidence. It was divine intervention. He directed me that day to do all that I did and I am forever thankful.
There are moments in life when we just sit and think...wait, did that just happen? WOW!!! I can remember just the other day thinking...That was totally God just now. I like to think that he does these things to make us remember that He is there and in control. When bad things happen, we tend to let that doubt sneak into our hearts. But if you are open to feeling His daily touch, you'll see what I mean. Little incidents that happen throughout the day will remind you that He is there. I said yesterday that we are just too busy sometimes to remember. And sometimes we are too busy to notice.
Yesterday, after writing the post about realizing and remembering I received several emails and comments. Mostly people just telling me how they could relate to that in a very specific way. I don't think for a second that it is coincidence when I write something and someone can relate. I feel like God puts the words on my heart and leads someone to read them that will understand or maybe that needs to feel Him. My new friend JoAnne said that she couldn't believe how the last few posts had related directly to her. I know for a fact that God is working in our lives at the same time. I don't always understand why He does the things He does...but I do know this. I hear him saying...I am here. I am present. I am showing you that even though I am in charge of the whole world...you are important to me. You are going in the right direction.
It is amazing what you can hear Him saying when you are open to His touch.
Happy Friday!
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment