This morning I pulled up my blog to write my daily devotional, but something told me to wait. I didn't understand it at the time. Then later this morning, I pulled it up again, but was called away to tend to Mr. Brady and his temperamental state today. I thought one more time as I was cleaning out toys about what to write about today and then I got the call...
I got the call that Logan Xander is getting his new heart today!!! His Dad and brothers are flying to St. Louis this afternoon and the surgery will take place sometime today. Please join me in prayer for Logan and his family. I cannot even imagine what they must be feeling right now, but I know how I feel and I am so overwhelmed with joy for them. I will update as I get any information and you can continue to check on facebook with Team Logan.
Prayers Prayers Prayers...please.
Lord, I know you are with Logan at this very minute. I know you are calming the hearts of the family and friends of those around him. I know you are holding the hands of the Doctors and Nurses that will be involved with this process. I know you are there...with everyone. I know that you hand picked Logan for this very moment...this very day. And I am so very thankful for you. Be with them Lord...
Amen
Blessings!
Amy
3 comments:
Amy, can you also add in a prayer for the family of the donor? I know they must be hurting. And while a part of their loved one will live on, I know they must be suffering. I can't fathom being on either end of this.
Absolutely. Thank you for reminding us of the giving soul that has blessed Logan with so much.
Thank you.
Post a Comment