I am calling all prayer warriors...
Logan Xander is the boy that I told you about in my last post. His younger brother plays baseball with my son Tanner and Logan's heart is failing. He was born with a heart defect and is in need of a new heart. His case is so severe that he has been moved to the top of the transplant list. The surgery will cost 1.5 million dollars. This family needs prayer...and I am calling all of my friends to lift them up.
We are in need of some physical evidence for the family though. I am asking that anyone who is willing, buy a card and write them a note that you are personally praying for them. They need to hear that as many people as possible are lifting them up as they go through this time. And I read something on facebook from my friend Nic that really hit home with this situation...My God is still Bigger than you Satan! I know that might be hard for the Xander family to see right now, but I believe that with Him...anything is possible.
Matthew 19:26
26Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."
If you feel called to send a card, please address it to...
The Xander Family
1743 Prairie Run Cr.
Mulvane, KS 67110
This is my address and we will deliver the cards to their home as soon as we receive them. Thank you so much for helping and for praying. Let's show this family what God can do.
Have a Blessed Day!
Amy
1 comment:
Amy, is the Xander family still in St. Louis? If so, can you tell me what hospital?
We have a wonderful cousin there, a minister who would probably be willing to visit & pray with them.
Post a Comment