So I am looking around my house thinking...enough is enough. With jobs and school (for Coach) and summer rec activities and baseball...our house is a mess. And I am cleaning it today. I cannot sit here and wait for my Fairy God Mother to wave her magic cleaning wand any longer. The truth is...
She isn't coming.
So I am dedicating this day to cleaning up this mess. I apologize for any of you who were looking for something more motivational than that, but this is what it is today. I have 5 loads of laundry, 4 beds to change, 3 bathrooms to clean, 2 uniforms to get laid out and 1 afternoon to accomplish all of this.
Wish me luck and have a super blessed day!
Amy
Also, as of 2:00 today, Logan Xander's name will go on the transplant list...so prayers, prayers, prayers! Thanks!
1 comment:
Good luck, girl!! On the other hand, I'm getting NOTHING done today, and I'm loving it. My friend, Donna, needed a day with her older daughter so I insisted I keep her baby and her son...and her son's friend! :) So, I have 4 kids in the pool and a baby who is napping right now. Life is perfectly insane...just as it should be.
I know we all have to have clean sheets and underwear...however, remember to soak up the days, we never know when it'll be our last.
SO happy that he's going on the list, not happy that his getting a heart will mean another life ending, but God has a plan. Emily goes on in people because they received her organs, so I pray someone else's legacy will eventually be a part of his life...I know what it is to be a recipient...an incredible honor.
Love you, friend.
Melissa
Post a Comment