I wanted to make sure that we were all still praying for Logan. I checked the TEAM LOGAN facebook page and this is the latest update from his Dad, Roger.
Okay Logan just moved out of CICU to the step down unit!!!!!! He walked to his room!! He is still in pain.
So we need to step up our prayers. He is doing good but is still in a lot of pain. They are also taking another order for the TEAM LOGAN bracelets and I wanted to show you what they look like. You can place an order on the TEAM LOGAN facebook page or you can email your orders to teamloganx@yahoo.com
I also saw on the TEAM LOGAN page that you can send an online greeting to Logan through the hospital. Click here and it should lead you to the hospital's official site. With all that has been going on with Kjerstin, I didn't want anyone to think that we are overlooking the need for prayers for Logan. We have a lot of prayer requests and if you have anything you would like to add or need prayer for, please feel free to email and let me know at sbamnelson@cox.net .
Finally, Brett's Baseball team is having a fireworks fundraising tent for the team. The coaches and families have put together a drawing and fireworks giveaway package and all proceeds will benefit Logan and his family. Please stop by and see us at 63rd and Buckner in Derby. Coach and I are working the tent so if you want to come when we are there, let me know and I'll give you the hours we work. The giveaway is awesome and the cause is even better. Help us Help Logan and come on by!
Have a Blessed Day all!
Amy



No comments:
Post a Comment