One of the very first songs I ever sang with our church praise band was Breathe. I heard it at a Wedding and couldn't get it out of my head. I loved it. Things have been moving so fast lately that I decided this morning I needed to Breathe.
My prayer to Him today is that during this time of Holy Week, he gives me the strength to continue to follow him. There are so many moments of worry and doubt in our day to day lives. It is so easy to forget that ultimately, He is guiding us. We tend to want to control every little detail of our days...even down to the way others feel about the decisions we make. And the truth is, we have to let Him handle all of that. This week has so many important moments in the lives of believers. If we are too busy with the chaos...we'll miss the significance and His touch through the story that He Himself wrote so long ago.
I am setting the chaos aside for a few days to Breathe. To Breathe in the shadow of the Cross. Have a blessed day all!
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment