There has been a lot of talk lately about Worship...and what it means. I have said in a previous post that I worship best through music. Lately I have been lacking in that All out for God Worship department. I have spoken of Surrendering All. I have written about getting on our knees and letting him take all of...but I think it might be time that I truly did that.
No Sweeter Name than the Name of Jesus
No Sweeter Name have I ever known
No Sweeter Name than the Name of Jesus
You are the life to my heart and my soul
You are the light to the darkness around me
You are the the Hope to the Hopeless and Broken
You are the Only Truth and the Way
After the events of this week, I am overwhelmed by His presence and I want Him to know that these words have more meaning today then they have ever had. I have added the song...No Sweeter Name by...you guessed it...Kari Jobe, to my playlist. If you have a few minutes of quiet time today, turn on this song and Worship. Tell Him you love Him. And allow yourself to have your very own All Out For God, Surrendering All Moment. 'Be Still' and know that He is so much bigger than anything in our lives and bigger than we can fully understand. He is the Life, the Light, The Hope, the Truth and the Way.
John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Lord, I am Humbled.
Have a Happy Friday Friends!
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment