Okay, I THINK I got the time changed. Was getting a lot of questions about what time I was writing these posts and the 3 and 4 in the morning times were off just a bit (like two or three hours!) Also, had some comments that "commenting" was too difficult. I have changed the settings and you should be able to comment without all the hassle now. Hope this helps!
Amy
4 comments:
I'd like to comment about your comment but as of right now I am unable to comment. So...."no comment".
Oh Good Grief.
Aim,
I was just chatting with Anne about your blog. She didn't know about it! Yikes, what was I thinking forgetting to tell her to read it! I starting saying all of these great things about your blog and realized I hadn't really shared those great things with you! So....I LOVE reading your blog! I love that I get to see a piece of you, a piece of your family and share in and learn from your relationship with God! Our Moms group is reading "Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World" and we have spoken so often about making time for God in our busy Mom lives. More often than not, God gets what's left at the very end of a day cosumed by children and hubbies...and sometimes selfish things like facebook, phone calls and favorite shows! It is always on my mind to prioritize my time so that my actions reflect my beliefs that God is the center of my family! Sometimes I do better than others! Thank you for giving me a place to start and a moment in my day that I see God through your eyes! Without sounding condescending, I just want to say that I'm so very proud of the mom, wife and friend that you have become! Certainly we have all grown and changed over the years, but I'm completely impressed, inspired and wowed by who you are today! Love ya! Aim
Amy,
God always seems to get the leftovers of our time, however the wonderful thing about God is he loves us unconditionally, therefore he never judges us. Isn't that refreshing given the world we live in . . .
Love you - mom
Post a Comment