Friday, February 5, 2010

Last Train to Awesometown

This is my second post for today...anyone who needs a smile...please google this song. ~last train to awesometown~ Much to my dismay, playslist.com did not have it or I would already have added this little jewel to my blog. Coach turned on the radio this morning to WayFM 90.7 and said to listen. They play the song at 7:05am on Fridays. Our older boys love it and he wanted Brady to hear it too. It pretty much made my whole day. There is absolutely no spiritual meaning behind the song...no verse that I can relate it to...just an AWESOME song. I laugh the whole time it is on and have added it to my ipod. Should I ever decide to take up exercising, I could see myself knocking the elliptical trainer over from training so hard while listening...lol...good grief. If you are in need of my "normal devotion", please scroll down to the next post. Again...have a FAB DAY!
Amy

No comments: