Saturday, November 27, 2010

Black Friday Video Diary

Short and Sweet.  I took one video before we left...left the camera in the car...and took one when we got home.  I look HORRIFIC on the last video.  But I wanted to show you the sacrifices I make to go out there and get my deals.  Next year, I'll consider my appearance a bit more before I tape my final entry.  It would have been a lot of fun to tape while standing in line, but it was freezing and I couldn't feel my fingers anyway.  We did get all the stuff we were shopping for...and it was a complete and total success.  I was able to sleep the entire afternoon away thanks to my AWESOME husband...and am recovering nicely this morning. 

So this is it...no more Black Friday talk.  No more shopping for great deals.  I'm done...for 2010.

SEE YOU NEXT YEAR BLACK FRIDAY!!!

Referee of 3



1 comment:

JoAnne said...

I'll just give you a NICE> WARM> LIST next year. how about that?