I have an addiction.
I have eaten every single Butterfinger in this house. About 10 to 12 to be exact. Not all in one day...but over a period of days in the last week.
The boys have "secret" drawers they keep their candy in.
I have been raiding them during the day while they are at school...and I am a bit embarrassed.
Yet...I still do it. I still go in...day after day...to steal their Butterfingers.
And this is the wrapper from the very last one. I ate it for Breakfast this morning.
There is no devotion with this post. It is simply me admitting guilt. And admitting that I have absolutely NO will power what so ever. None.
So to my neighbors and friends who have enabled my addiction this year...
If you could please buy ANYTHING but Butterfingers for Halloween next year, my waist line would appreciate it. (And so would the boys)
Thanks so much!
Referee of 3

2 comments:
Confession - good for the soul!
1 John 1:9
You are not alone! Well, maybe on the Butterfingers. I have eaten every Twix bar in the house.
Post a Comment