Thursday, November 25, 2010

Josiah

As Coach and I were getting ready this morning, we came across a very special story on ESPN.  Coach called me out of the bathroom to watch...and we did.  We sat in silence on our bed and watched...and cried...and watched.  I was in awe.  It isn't by chance that we saw this story.  We were meant to see it.  We were meant to be touched by it.  And I wanted to share it with all of you.  We have so much to be thankful for and sometimes...we take it forgranted.

Josiah doesn't do that.

As a family that is completely and totally involved in sports...we were taught this morning that success doesn't always equal a win.

Live in the moment.

Love the moment.

And don't blink...for only He knows when it is our last.

Thank you Josiah...for sharing your story.  You are one awesome little boy.

Much Love,
The Nelsons

http://search.espn.go.com/josiah-s-story/

No comments: