An all too familiar reality.
I sat down at my computer...and was looking through the different blogs I read. I came across this.
An all too familiar reality.
We've been there. We've been having bad days. We've been going through sad times. We've been exhausted...cranky...frustrated with life.
And then I remember...something that PR said this weekend at church.
It could always be worse.
Could it? Oh yes...it could.
An all too familiar reality.
The sleepless nights following the accidents of three Mulvane teenagers that Coach taught...coached...and cared for. They were children of our friends. They were kids. Their pictures still hang on the bulletin board in my kitchen to remind me how blessed I am...to have known them...and to have my own children.
The worry...the fear...the courage to find the strength to face the next day.
We all have those days when Big's attitude is bigger than Texas. We all have those days when Middle is sneakier and more rude than I ever thought MY child could be. We all have those days when Little cries over more things than he did as a newborn.
But then I remember that each of my struggles is a blessing in disguise.
This line in this blog post hit me like a ton of bricks. I needed this so badly.
It was raining. But here is the hope. God is reigning. (Lysa TerKeurts)
Yes...He is reigning.
And we don't always understand...but we trust.
I will trust you God.
Have a blessed day!
Referee of 3
Please read Lysa's entire blog post here.
No comments:
Post a Comment