A couple of weeks ago, Coach suggested that after all the ball tournaments that we've been to...we do something different. We needed a mini-vacation. So we decided to do what we do best...BASEBALL.
We found a weekend Royals game to take the boys to and off we went. Besides the fact that we sat through 100 degree temps and then a rainstorm...the Royals won and it was Fireworks Friday. It was an AWESOME night and the boys had the time of their lives. I looked like a wet dog when we left...but the boys will never forget that night. Brady has now been to a Major League game and life is good. He came home with a new dinosaur from the Dinosaur restaraunt and some Royals socks. Life as he knows it...is Good. We left Friday and got back late Saturday just in time for a friend's pool party. It was a perfect ending to an incredible trip. I wanted to let you know that I was gone and wasn't avoiding my blog. I just needed a little time away with the Men in my life...and I knew you'd all understand.
I wanted to share a couple of the memories with you and promise to be back tomorrow in full swing. Hope you all had a fabulous weekend! We did!
So grateful for all of my blessings...Thank You Lord.
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment