Friday, March 11, 2011

I will trust you God

"yet will i trust You". (Psalm 146)

Plain and simple.  Sometimes that is the best way.  I copied and pasted this bit of the verse from someone on facebook this morning and before these words it said this...

Life is hard sometimes.

Amen sister!  Life IS hard sometimes.  And I am finding out more and more that the moment I think I am in control...I lose it.  Key words being "I".  I so easily forget that I am never in control.  God and I are a team.  And I would like to think that He is in the drivers side most of the time.  But sometimes I feel like when He steps out to fill the car with gas, I hop in the drivers seat and take off without Him.  Which in this life...is never a good thing.

The harder I try to do this on my own, the more and more I realize I Need Him.  I need that presence...that assurance.  And I need to trust.  Most of the time I feel like I do trust...but fully and completely trusting Him is something I have yet to do.

We sing this song in church and I will try not to butcher the lyrics.  It has been playing in my head since last night and I think God is trying to tell me something.

In my weakness would You come
Help me stand up, help me run
To the shadow of Your wings
And the comfort that it brings

And I'll wait and be still
And I'll know You are God, You are God

I will love You and adore You
I will trust You, God
I will sing in times of trouble
And I will trust You, God

Life is hard sometimes...yet I trust you God


Lord, let this be the time when we come to you above all else.  Let us allow you to shine your light on our lives so that we can shine our light for others who may be in the dark.  Help me personally, to not be affected by other people's choices and give me the strength to face another day with encouragement and love.  Amen

Today is in fact F R I D A Y!!!  And I am loving it.  Woohoo for Friday!  I wanted to share a really cool video from David Crowder Band that was passed onto me from my sis yesterday.  It really touched me and I think you'll find the same result.

David Crowder Band~Shine Video

Have a blessed day all !!!
Referee of 3

No comments: