Thursday, July 1, 2010

Update on Kjerstin

For the latest update on Kjerstin, please click on the Praying for Kjerstin link to the right of this post.  It will take you to the blog that has been set up by Kjerstin's sister to update you on her latest condition and the results of the MRI from yesterday.

Please continue to pray for the family as the the road ahead of them is nothing like they ever expected it would be.  They are overwhelmed by the love and support that has been shown and if you would like to leave them a comment or a message telling them you are praying, please feel free to do so either here or on Kjerstin's page.

This week has really shown me that it is time to put life in perspective.  There are so many things that we worry about that 'just don't matter' in the grand scheme of things.  The Grand Scheme...seems to be something I will never understand...but these are the moments that define us as Christians.  Do we turn our backs when we don't understand?  Or do we trust Him more than ever because He is all that we have to hope for...food for thought.

Coffee with Mom and Dad this morning...I'll be back to post later. 

Have a wonderful morning!
Amy

1 comment:

Danielle @ Living Out Loud said...

I've been out of town and wondering about Kjierstin. Thanks for the link... I'll be praying for her. You are right... these things help keep life in perspective. You just never know when something unexpected can change your life forever. I can't help but hope that it will never happen to me, or my family. I am always amazed, though, by the grace that God gives to the families when they need it most. Thank you, also, for praying for Zachary and sharing his link. He is doing well!

Love,
Danielle