Monday, July 19, 2010

I got 'nothin'

There are days when I get up and think...what am I going to write about?  I have mini panic attacks because I know my friends out in Western Kansas are early risers and I can't seem to get the words typed in fast enough! Just kidding...:)

But there are days when there are not words.  I just sit.  I think.  I pray.  In the silence of my temporarily quiet house.  Asking God to put on my heart whatever it is He needs someone to hear today.  And today...I just thought about this song.  It is so relevant to that exact point.

I'm finding myself at a loss for words
And the funny thing is...it's okay
The last thing I need
Is to be heard
But to hear, what You would say

Word of God Speak
Would you pour down like rain
Washing my eyes to see your majesty
To be still and know
That You're in the this place
Please let me stay and rest, in Your Holiness
Word of God Speak

Lord, when I struggle to come up with the words, help me to listen...to hear what it is You want to be heard and not what I might come up with.  If there are no words for me to share today, let my actions speak of Your love.  Let my every move be a reflection of You, so that they know, You are alive in my heart.
Amen

Have a Blessed Day All!
Amy

1 comment:

JoAnne said...

:) Thank you so much for thinking of us, and being prompt! Always GREAT to read what you have to say!