Monday, July 12, 2010

Bring on the BIG GUNS

So me and my little ones were swimming in the backyard.  We were minding our own business when all of a sudden a gang of 10 year olds crashed our pool party.  They looked mean.  Very intimidating.

They pulled out their guns.


They came after us.  I did what I had to do to protect the kids.  I got them all Popsicles.  They seemed content to just sit and eat...so I took action on the misfits.



Then...out of nowhere...they came after me.

I ran like a well trained athlete...you can tell by the placement of my hands.  I know what the boys were thinking...
This lady is good.  How are we going to catch her when she is in such good shape?  She is just like a deer gliding through the back yard.  (My story...my details)
  They were gaining on me...so I did what any loving Mother would do in this situation.


I tackled and sat on my oldest child and sprayed him directly in the face with water until he cried for Mercy. 

I am such a good parent.  :)

Have a Blessed Day!
Amy

4 comments:

Emily Hedden said...

Love it!! You go momma!!

JoAnne said...

You are too fun!

Audra said...

OK...I love it! I love the picture of you shooting your child in the face followed by "Have a Blessed Day!" Classic...Love you girl!

angie said...

Fun, fun!