I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me
Philippians 4:13
Can I? I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.
Each day that we get further into this week, the harder it gets. I can equate it to walking into a river. The first few steps are easy. You walk just below the surface of the water. Then it gets a little deeper...a little more difficult, but nothing you can't handle. But it is Wednesday and I'm not going to lie to you. I am waist deep in a river that has a current almost stronger than I am. My feet are trudging through the muddy river bottom and I am feeling like I might just let myself flow on down the river.
However...Friday is just two days away, on the other side of this river. I can make it. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.
The fall season is almost as busy as the summer season for the Nelson Fam. We have two playing football on two different practice schedules and Coach has his own scheduling issues. With work and school thrown into the mix...things are getting a little hectic. I know my life is not more complicated than the lives of others. I have been there with a new born baby. I have been there with a teething toddler. I have been there with two small children. I have been there with a 7 year old who knocked his front teeth out on his bike, while the four year old was being...well four. I was eight months pregnant and Coach was at conferences. I know that prior to now, I have felt exhaustion like never before. But right now, this is my "thick of it" and I am beat.
I just keep telling myself...this is nothing. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
With Christ, some coffee, some diet Pepsi, and some cookie dough...I am good. Hope you are all having a good first week back (teacher friends and students).
I have to go be a nurse again, but have a blessed day!
Referee of 3
No comments:
Post a Comment