Monday, August 15, 2011

HI HOOOOOOOOOO!

Hi Ho...Hi Ho...It's off to work I go

PRAY FOR ME!!!

Thanks so much.  I am excited and anxious and a little bit nauseous.  I'll be fine.  No doubt.  After all...I am a nurse.  lol

Just kidding.  I'm not really a nurse.  But the kids think I am so we'll go with it. 

I can't possibly move another piece of furniture because I am out of time and the carpet is getting all bunched up from all the moving. 

I think I have polished off all the cookie dough and ice cream in the house.

I prayed that God would help me to understand all of this anxiety and PR gave a message yesterday that spoke directly to me.

So...I am here...and the work day is there.  I just need to get in the dang boat.  (or minivan...whatever)

Here I go...HI HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Have a blessed day and I'll be back with a devotion later tonight. 
Referee of 3

No comments: