Monday, March 19, 2012

Spring Break Bliss

Oh Spring Break...how I love thee...let me count the ways.

1.  It is raining and I am happy.  I am not sad because I don't have to get out in it.  Well actually, I do.  But it can wait until I feel the need to get out in it. 

2.  I am still in my very comfy, polka dot pajama pants and tank top. 

3.  I am still in my bed with my laptop on my lap.  This very well could be my favorite place to be.

4.  Coach is here too.  He of course has already worked out.  I have not.  Another thing that makes me happy.  Until of course I see myself in the mirror.  Never mind the mirror.  It is Spring Break! 

5.  I drank coffee and have now had lunch in bed.  Yep.  I said it.  :D

6.  I have already been on a fabulous girls trip in which I bought a new bag, new shoes, new shorts, a new shirt, and ate cheesecake.  I should have led with the cheesecake.  It was the best part.  Well...that and the girl talk of which I will NEVER forget. 

7.  I still have 6.5 days left of this fabulous break AND I get my hair done tomorrow.  Yay!!!

8.  I can go to Target in the middle of the day anytime this week...because it is Spring Break!

9.  After an almost sanity ending crazy week...I can finally relax. 

10.  The sound of the rain is making me sleepy and I think I'll go back to bed.  Wait...I'm already there.  Oh Spring Break.  How I love thee. 

Talk to me on Friday when I've had a whole week of family togetherness and Coach with no deadline.  I'll be ready for school to start again...without a doubt.  ;)

Have a blessed day!
Referee of 3 

No comments: