Thursday, September 15, 2011

A conversation between me...and God

I doubted you this week.

Things happened in my week that I just don't understand.  And I doubted you.  Not only did I doubt you, but I did it out loud.

I wondered why you chose to take away to strengthen your relationship with my friend rather than to give.

Yet I told her to believe in you.  To trust in your plan.  And you know what?  It's all we can do.  We believe in you.  We trust in you.  Even when it hurts so bad we can hardly stand it.  We trust that you have our best interest at heart.

I wrote earlier this week about Love being worth the risk.  It is...it so very much is worth the risk.  But it isn't easy.  Once we are scorned by something, it is hard to give it another chance.  It is hard to trust that life will go on...yet, it does.  You give and take away.  All in your time...to strengthen relationships...to create bonds...to bring people to you. 

I feel badly that I doubted you Lord.  But I have to admit, I don't always understand your ways. 

That is why you are God, and I am not.

So even when I doubt, I will continue to trust in you.  Because trusting, gives me peace.  The kind of peace that passes all understanding.  And for those who don't have that...Lord, do what you do. 

Referee of 3

No comments: