Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Tenth Avenue North - You Are More
You know...I am loving that I can post directly to my blog from youtube. Finally! Actually, it has probably been an option for quite some time, but I just figured it out. (slow learner, I guess)
This song is so wonderful and I heard it this morning when I was filling my coffee mug. I have heard it before, but hadn't listened to it quite like I did this morning. It really made a difference this morning...God's timing no doubt.
What I learned when I watched the video hit me even harder. So many people...hurting right now. Different situations. Different reasons. Different pain. Yet so many hurting. Pastor Rick talked this Sunday about how we as Christians are to rise to the occasion. Not just rise, but to shine also. It is so hard to shine when you are hiding behind the dull fog of a poor choice. We all have them. We've all made them. Some more than others. But they are there...lingering in our hearts...keeping us from coming all the way to the Cross. Keeping us from shining the way God intends for us to shine...to lead others to Him.
This song...and the video...Oh the video! I love the significance of the chalkboard. It is amazing. So many people...so many different pains...washed away by Christ. We are cleansed by His love. And given a chance to be re-made.
You...Me...We...have been given a chance to be re-made. Allow Him to do his thing. Let the water rain down on the pain in your life...and allow Christ to wipe your board clean.
Rise...and Shine...right PR?
Have a Blessed Day!
Referee of 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
As they say in the facebook world - "Like!"
Post a Comment