Easter Sunday was everything it was supposed to be for us. Pastor Rick gave an incredible message and most of our Family and Friends were there to hear it. It was moving...and a very important reminder of how we are living as opposed to how we should be living. I wanted to share the video that we watched as it was incredible! I'll be back to blog again later. Enjoy the video!!!
Referee of 3
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Amy,
I watched this video multiple times prior to using it for the sermon on Sunday. Each time it seemed to be more powerful and each time I noticed something else that seemed to really grab me. But about 2/3 the way through, when the girl came up out of the water as she was being baptized and how she threw her arms into the air expressing her joy - wow! that's what it's all about. New life, a new beginning, Jesus transforming a person from being stuck in the grave of despair to that of being catapulted into hope, and peace, and joy. How can we not get excited?? No reason to be asleep in the yuck of our situations or circumstances - COME AWAKE!!! HE IS RISEN! HE IS RISEN INDEED!!
When she came up out of the water, i had hair standing on my back! And fought back the hallelujah tears! And have rewatched several times and it still happens! I LOVE that song! And also heard Glorious Day for the first time yesterday.......love it too!
2 comments:
Amy,
I watched this video multiple times prior to using it for the sermon on Sunday. Each time it seemed to be more powerful and each time I noticed something else that seemed to really grab me. But about 2/3 the way through, when the girl came up out of the water as she was being baptized and how she threw her arms into the air expressing her joy - wow! that's what it's all about. New life, a new beginning, Jesus transforming a person from being stuck in the grave of despair to that of being catapulted into hope, and peace, and joy. How can we not get excited?? No reason to be asleep in the yuck of our situations or circumstances - COME AWAKE!!! HE IS RISEN! HE IS RISEN INDEED!!
PR
When she came up out of the water, i had hair standing on my back! And fought back the hallelujah tears! And have rewatched several times and it still happens! I LOVE that song! And also heard Glorious Day for the first time yesterday.......love it too!
Post a Comment