Someone Worth Dying For
Tonight, on my way to class, I heard this song. I was so moved by it that I wanted to share it with you. I think so often we don't give ourselves the credit we deserve. We has humans...we make mistakes...we make poor choices...but we are all worth His love.
Too many times people turn away from the Lord. They turn away from faith and a relationship with Christ because they feel like they are too far from what He would "want" in a Christian. And that is so far from the truth. God wants every single one of us. He wants not only the people that attend church on a regular basis but also those that can't make time in their schedule for church. He doesn't just want the people on stage who can sing and preach and worship in front of others. He wants the ones who stand at the back of the room, unsure of what they are supposed to be doing. He wants those who've sinned as much as those who work hard not to.
If you are hurting...if you are missing something in your life...now is your chance. No matter who you are...or where you come from...He wants you. No matter what your past holds or how many you've hurt along the way...He wants you. It is never too late.
I know friends who are hurting right now. Some are hurting from broken marriages and families. Some are hurting from broken promises. Some are hurting from loss. Some are questioning their lives right this very second wondering...how am I going to make it?
In His eyes...we are all worth the sacrifice. You are someone...worth dying for...to Him.
Have a blessed night!
Referee of 3
2 comments:
Inspiring post!! You should put this on billboards all over the country--have a wonderful weekend.
Amen!
Post a Comment