There are those days...
You are familiar with them, right? Where everything and everyone seems to offend you in some way, shape, or form?
Well today was one of those days for me. It started out fine, but just kept getting worse. I posted on Facebook about a lady that yelled at me while I was chasing my dog down the street. You can see from that sentence where this is going.
I was home doing yard work all day. No one was here to upset me or offend me. But from the end of school until now...I've been offended and down right ugly several times. To several people.
I hate days like this. To be honest, it started last night and I believe followed me right into today. Hmph. (insert arms crossed here)
I'm pretty sure if I took a poll of people I talked to today they would agree with my bad day attitude issue. So I won't be taking any polls as I would find this offensive as well.
I could say it is because the bag of mulch I bought was not full and had been returned and taped shut and I didn't notice until I was loading the what seemed to 50 ton bag into my car. I could say it is because I chased my dog down the street not once, but twice and was reminded by a kind woman about the importance of a leash. I could say it is because my six year old chose not to listen more than I prefer. I could say it was because Big broke Coach's weed eater which put Coach in a super swell mood. I could say it is because I sat down to do our next few months schedules and it upset me how much "busy" we have on the calendar for summer.
Or...I could be honest and say it was simply a bad attitude.
Guilty.
As charged.
I wish at this point I had something inspirational and wonderful to say. I wish I could write something uplifting and amazing.
I wish I had cookie dough and a cleaning fairy. And one of Ree's (my good friend who doesn't know she's my friend) brownies.
What I know that I know that I know...is that God loves me even on these kinds of days. He is probably shaking his head at me right now...but, he loves me anyway. I do this with my Big from time to time. I get it.
We all have these kinds of days. And we all have the opportunity to forgive ourselves and move on towards a better and brighter tomorrow.
THANK GOODNESS. Have a blessed day!
Referee of 3
No comments:
Post a Comment