(To the tune of All The Single Ladies)
All the fluffy ladies...
All the fluffy ladies...
All the fluffy ladies...
All the fluffy ladies...
It has been brought to my attention by the adorable penguins from the movie Happy Feet Two
That they are bringing fluffy back.
Three adorable little penguins were singing all about it in the movie trailer tonight and I have to say that I for one...am excited.
They're bringin' fluffy back...(to the tune of I'm bringin' sexy back)
Get your fluffy on
Get your fluffy on
Get your fluffy on
And I must say that this trend comes just in time for my fall wardrobe of Mulvane Football Sweatshirts and jeans. (I hate jeans)
This is super great news ya'll. No doubt.
In all seriousness...I was reading the latest edition of Glamour magazine and studying up on the newest trends. It seems that Glamour and the adorable penguins have their lines crossed. The penguins say that fluffy is all the rage and Glamour packed their latest edition full of denim. Oh goody. Jeans. Now how on earth can one bring fluffy back and pack it all into the trendy denim Glamour is speaking of?
I don't know. What I do know is that I am tired of summer. I am tired of trying to stay slim for our summer wardrobe...and for our upcoming vacation. I will be glad to fold up my tank tops...to trade in my flip flops...and to throw away the calorie counter.
It is my hope that the penguins are correct. Because I would like to bring fluffy back. And Glamour has got to be kidding me with some of the denim ensembles that they had put together. I mean really? Denim shirts with denim jeans? I guess they did bring back the romper though...stranger things, eh?
Had a fabulous date night with three of my favorite men. We watched Cars 2 which is a really good movie! And to boot...the fabulous Melissa and Mercy combo have made it safely back to the United States and were reunited with family and friends at 5pm this evening. The news that they were back into town made me cry all over myself and reminded me that...God is good. He is so so so so so Good. To read Melissa's latest post, click here.
Welcome home Melissa and Mercy! We are so glad you are home!
Have a good one friends!
Referee of 3
No comments:
Post a Comment