Thursday, August 22, 2013

Referee of 23

Coach told me the other day that he knew I was busy right now.

Understatement of the year...

The reason he knew I was so busy was because I hadn't put our kids' first day of school pictures on Facebook.  Apparently I have a reputation with my friends and family of blasting facebook with pictures of certain events in our lives.

I really have no idea what he is referring to...

As I sat planning for my "new" kids, it hit me that he just might be right.  I've been so busy for the past week and a half getting things organized for school, that I have neglected a few things at home.  My last post was about balance.  I was happy to report that with the help of my loving family and God...I had found it.

It would appear I have lost it again...

Here's the kicker.  I'm not crying.  I'm not sure what's wrong with me, but I've only cried once since school started and I'm pretty sure I'm more overwhelmed right now than I've ever been.  I've also not had ANY cookie dough.

I have (however) had a Butterfingers at least once a day since the beginning of school.

I can't write for long because I have to finish lesson planning, pack lunches, get ready for school, and find my sanity before I walk out the door.  I have so much to say and no time to say it.  So for now, I'll leave you with this.

This is WAAAAAAAAAAY harder than I ever thought it could be, but as McDonald's would say...

I'm LOVIN' it.

Have a blessed day!
Referee of 3 23







No comments: